duminică, 21 martie 2010
marți, 23 februarie 2010
luni, 25 ianuarie 2010
miercuri, 6 ianuarie 2010
...deci da?shuffle and answer the questions..:))
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
pink-lonely girl (what the fuck...:))))
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT DO YOU VERY OFTEN THINK ABOUT?
steve aoki-fa fa fa (not true...:D)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
pink-i got money now (kinda..:))
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
robbie williams-morning sun
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
asian dub foundation-tomorrow begins today
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
asian dub foundation-oil
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
coldplay-life in technicolor
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
paolo nutini-new shoes
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
robbie williams-it's not unusual
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
pink-please don't leave me (=))))
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
duffy-delayed devotion (guess not:))
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
amy winehouse-mr magic (@-)
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
robbie williams-handsome man
WHAT WILL YOU TITLE THIS AS?
urma-there's a time
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
the kooks- seaside
marți, 22 decembrie 2009
- V: You said you wanted to live without fear. I wish there'd been an easier way, but there wasn't.
- Evey: Oh, my God!
- V: I know you may never forgive me, but nor will you ever understand how hard it was for me to do what I did. Every day, I saw in myself everything you see in me now. Every day, I wanted to end it. But each time you refused to give in, I knew I couldn't.
- Evey: You're sick! You're evil!
- V: You could have ended it, Evey. You could have given in, but you didn't. Why?
- Evey: Leave me alone! I hate you!
- V: That's it! See, at first, I thought it was hate too. Hate was all I knew. It built my world, imprisoned me, taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe. I thought I'd die with all the hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me, just as it happened to you.
- Evey: Shut up! I don't want to hear your lies!
- V: Your own father said that artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie, but because you believed it, you found something true about yourself.
- Evey: No...
- V: What was true in that cell is just as true now. What you felt in there has nothing to do with me.
- Evey: I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING ANYMORE!
- V: Don't run from it, Evey. You've been running all your life.
- Evey: [gasping] I can't... can't breathe... Asthma... When I was little... [collapses while V catches her]
- V: Listen to me, Evey. This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it. They took your parents from you. They took your brother from you. They put you in a cell and took everything they could take except your life. And you believed that was all there was, didn't you? The only thing you had left was your life, but it wasn't, was it?
- Creedy: Take off your mask.
- V: No.
- [Creedy nods and two Fingermen approach V; one tries to remove his mask, but V kills them both]
- Creedy: Defiant until the end, huh? You won't cry like him, will you? You're not afraid of death. You're like me.
- V: The only thing you and I have in common, Mr. Creedy, is that we are both about to die.
- Creedy: How do you imagine that'll happen?
- V: With my hands around your neck.
- Creedy: Bollocks. We've swept this whole place. You've got nothing. Nothing but your bloody knives and your fancy karate gimmicks. We have guns.
- V: No. What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded.
- Creedy: That's impossible. Kill him!
- [Creedy's men open fire on V, who remains standing after their guns are empty, with many rounds fired]
- V: My turn.
- [V keeps his word and slays all of Creedy's men, while Creedy frantically reloads his revolver]
- Creedy: (starts shooting the approaching V) Die! Die! Why won't you die? (his gun clicks empty) Why won't you die?
- V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
- Finch: Who was he?
- Evey: He was Edmond Dantes, and he was my father..and my mother..my brother..my friend..he was you, and me..he was all of us
The fifth of November,
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason
Why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.