joi, 11 octombrie 2007

Asia..


Hieroglyphics between these words and the transparency of the paper of my brand new diary A skull in the shadows of the room A scorpion crawling on my hand Hairy like an orangutan Loss of femininity is the Death of sexuality
Persuaded by tired waves of undecided desires Before the night tide Populated by depraved or deprived ghosts Lost any hope as oh have entered me
Still, So young I used to contemplate To feel alive Unlike the people I despised the most And now I have become them The world slides around me Tasteless odorless Dreamless and wonder less.Living off of the storage of my past could say or left unsaid That I died for...Or should I not explain a thing The whole point could be NOT to talk about it I never want to articulate anything Ever again(TOO MUCH INFO ALREADY) Name reasons why life is unmanageable:
1) Spending half if the day in the bathroom.2) Having to get up even when you don't want to.3) When you go mad you see yourself going mad.5) Turning into a monster if in a position of power Think about how your disease lives in you.It lives in you almost like a different person:it fucks with youit wants you dead.How does that voice sound like?Fears: (Go ask God)
Career: GodLove: God Friendship: Learn to be friend: Ask God Being Broke: Ask God: willing to be Willing Not being able to pay the rent: ***Dying: God.Not being able to work anymore: Ego= God Having to deal with myself: What do you mean?Losing everything: God. What's everything?No Heart: Blah Blah Blah.No feelings: Drama.Loneliness: Be of service.Bad daughter: What kind of daughter do you want to be?Failure: Ego.Criticism: Ego.Deadlines: Welcome to the real world.Insomnia: Nobody died from lack of sleep.Pain (Physical and mental): God relieve my pain.Being petty, petty art: God, show me the difference between petty and not petty.Depression: God.Being unworthy: Ego. F E A RU V N UC E D NK R Y T H I N G
I did try the God thing.

Suicide Girl.by Asia Argento

Niciun comentariu: