duminică, 28 octombrie 2007

Best Movie Quotes


"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
- ALVY SINGER (Woody Allen) in Annie Hall (1977)

"Because when you're a call girl, you control it, that's why. Because someone wants you...and for an hour...I'm the best actress in the world."
- BREE DANIEL (Jane Fonda) in Klute (1971)

"Hitler was better-looking than Churchill, he was a better dresser than Churchill, he had more hair, he told funnier jokes, and he could dance the pants off of Churchill!"
- FRANZ LIEBKIND (Kenneth Mars) in The Producers (1968)

"Your mother's in here with us, Karras. Would you like to leave a message? I'll see that she gets it."
- REGAN MacNEIL/SATAN (Linda Blair) in The Exorcist (1973)

"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."
- MARCELLUS WALLACE (Ving Rhames) in Pulp Fiction (1994)

"He won't come after me. He won't. I can't explain it. He would consider that...rude."
- CLARICE STARLING (Jodie Foster) in The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

"Wendy? Darling? Light of my life?...I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--- in!"
- JACK TORRANCE (Jack Nicholson) in The Shining (1980)

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
- VERBAL KINT (Kevin Spacey) in The Usual Suspects (1995)

"I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?"
- JACK BYRNES (Robert DeNiro) in Meet the Parents (2000)

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
- MAXIMUS (Russell Crowe) in Gladiator (2000)

"Bring the dog, I love animals. I'm a great cook."
- ALEX FORREST (Glenn Close) in Fatal Attraction (1987)

"I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way."
- JESSICA RABBIT (Kathleen Turner) in Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)

"Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate."
- CRAIG SCHWARTZ (John Cusack) in Being John Malkovich (1999)

"Jerry, d'you know the human head weighs eight pounds?
- RAY (Jonathan Lipnicki) in Jerry Maguire (1996)

"Oh, for goodness' sakes, get down off that crucifix. Someone needs the wood."
- ADAM/FELICIA (Guy Pearce) in The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994)

"Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold on to."
- DOLORES CLAIBORNE (Kathy Bates) in Dolores Claiborne (1995)



Niciun comentariu: