miercuri, 3 octombrie 2007

Girl Interrupted!


Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe l was just crazy.


"Give her five miIIigrams of VaIium, IV. Turn her head so she doesn't aspirate. There you go. Aspirin fragments and vodka, I think."


Why can't you controI time?


"Are you stoned?" "Do you smoke pot?" "Take LSD?" "No drugs?" " How do you feeI right now?" I... ...don't know.


"You don't Iike me anymore? " "No, I don't! " " Because you're free? " "You think you're free?" " I'm free! " " You don't know what freedom is! " " I'm free! I can breathe! And you. ...you'II go choke on your average fucking mediocre Iife!There are too many buttons in the worId. Too many buttons,and they're just...There's way too many,begging to be pressed.And it makes me wonder. It makes me fucking wonder.Why doesn't anybody ever press mine? Why am I so negIected? Why doesn't anybody reach inand rip out the truth.. ...and teII me that I'm a fucking whore....and that my parents wish I were dead? Because you're dead aIready, Lisa! No one cares if you die, Lisa...because you're dead aIready. Your heart is coId! That's why you keep coming back here. You're not free. You need this pIace.You need it to feeI aIive. It's pathetic. I've wasted a year of my Iife. And maybe everyone out there is a Iiar. And maybe the whoIe worId.....is stupid and ignorant. But I'd rather be in it. I'd rather be fucking in it....than down here with you. " Don't. Don't. Don't.

Un comentariu:

Pooh spunea...

am vazut filmul asta. e absolut genial:x